Accommodations & Facilities
Location & Goals
Marianna Health and Rehabilitation Center is conveniently located near Jackson Hospital and many local doctors' offices. We have provided quality care to members of the community and surrounding area for over 40 years.
It is the aim of Marianna Health and Rehabilitation Center to provide a program devoted to the physical, social, and psychological needs of our residents. We pride ourselves on the caring, home-like atmosphere our residents enjoy while living in our facility.
Our long-term staff goes above and beyond to make our residents comfortable and happy.
For the convenience of our residents and families our entire facility is certified for both Medicaid and Medicare. In addition, we accept hospice, Tri-Care, private party and may private insurance companies.
- Intensive Would Care and Treatment
- Pain Management
- Diabetic Management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Nutrition Management
- 24-hour Register Nurse Coverage
- Intravenous therapy
- Restorative Nursing Program
We Provide At No Cost To Our Residents
- Non- emergency transportation to Jackson Hospital, dialysis and local doctor appointments
- Wheelchairs as needed
- Cable television services
- Television in each resident room
Additional Comforts and Conveniences We Provide
- Shower in each resident bathroom
- Private and semi-private rooms that are individually climate controlled
- Spacious and attractive dining area
- Central covered patio and large patios off each unit
- Beauty and Barber services
- Social programs and activities
Safety and Security
- For the protection of our residents, our facility is equipped with an automatic door locking alarm system.