Airport

History
In 1943, the Army airfield was opened and served as a training base for the southeast Army Air Force training command. In 1947, the U.S. government released control of the majority of the base back to the City of Marianna. In 1952 the base was reacquired by the U.S. government and became the Graham Air Base. The base was again deactivated in 1960 and since has belonged to the City of Marianna.

For full Marianna Airport history, see the link below:

Marianna Airport History